|Base of operations|| The Plant|
Providence Defect Group (formerly)
|Abilities|| ·Power Replication|
·Hand-to-hand combat skills
|Relatives||Noah Nixon (brother)|
|Allies||Rex Salazar, Bobo Haha, Rebecca Holiday, Agent Six, White Knight, Claire Bowman, Annie|
|Enemies||Van Kleiss, Biowulf, Skalamander, Black Knight, John Scarecrow|
|First appearance||"The Day That Everything Changed"|
|Last appearance||"Endgame, Part 2"|
|Portrayed by:||Bobby Edner|
|Images | Quotes|
Marcus Nixon is a seventeen-year-old, amnesiac E.V.O. with the ability to replicate the powers of other EVOs. Marcus can use his nanites to interface with technology, allowing him to communicate with and control it as well. He is the brother of Noah Nixon, After the new changes in Providence, he joined the Providence Defect Group. He later returned to Providence after White Knight became leader of Providence again.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
Like all living beings on Earth, Marcus has nanites bonded to him on a molecular level. Having activated nanites makes him an EVO; however, unlike most EVOs, Marcus has the ability to control his nanites at will, allowing him to replicate the powers of other EVOs. He can also use his nanites to communicate with a variety of machines.
- Power replication: Marcus can replicate the powers of other EVOs. The following powers were replicated by Marcus at one time or another, which are:
- EVO curing, machine manifestation, enhanced strength, endurance, speed and agility, and unlimited nanite creation from Rex Salazar.
- Environment manipulation from Van Kleiss.
- Sleep inducement, acid generation and regeneration from Patient Zero.
- Dimensional teleportation via portals and time travel via enhanced portals from Breach.
- Sonic scream and E.V.O. luring call from Circle.
- Nanite absorption, flight and energy creation from Alpha.
- Telepathy via nanites from NoFace.
- Pyrokinesis and cryokinesis from Roswell.
- Shape-shifting from John Scarecrow.
- Nanite nullifying from Fitzy Feakins.
- Technopathy: Marcus is capable of using his nanites to interface with technology, allowing him to communicate with and control it.
- Advanced intellect: Marcus is quite intelligent solving hard sums and science problems. Also well as to understanding various technology without using technopathy.
- Acrobat: Marcus is shown to be very good at acrobatics. He was also capable of outrunning and avoiding Providence's "Black Pawns" by using his quicker reflexes and tumbles to evade their quick hits.
- Hand-to-hand combatant: Marcus knows basic hand-to-hand combat, most likely from training with Providence and watching films. He took on various Black Pawns who were highly skilled in fighting. He also managed to beat several well-trained Providence agents (some of whom were using Providence clubs) without using his machines and his arms were tied up at the time.
- Enhanced goggles: Marcus got an upgrade to his goggles which gave him a variety of visions including thermal, microscopic, and nano, also x-ray and holographic head-up display.