Anna walked up and met Van Kleiss. She decided to follow him.
- What are you doing here? - Van Kleiss.
- I have the same question, pretty boy. - Anna.
- Enough to mock of my haircut! - Van Kleiss.
- And you did not call me "my little friend." - Anna.
- And you did not call me "pretty boy" or "crazy old man".
- Okey! - Anna.
- Okey! - Van Kleiss.
Suddenly Anna felt bitter cold.
- How cold. - Anna lost consciousness.
- I will not let you die. - he put on his suit at her and hugged her.
Some time passed and she woke up.
- Good that you woke up. - Van Kleiss.
- Why did you save me? - Anna. - You would have done the same thing. - Van Kleiss.
- I would not to rescue monster like you. - Anna.
- I need you ... - Van Kleiss.
- Seemed to me that you said that you needed me? You love me. - Anna again jokes on him.
- I need you order to kill Nataly. - Van Kleiss.
- I would not want to hear about Nataly. - Anna.
- You will not hear it from me. - Van Kleiss.
- I know, but sometimes I want to hear from relatives that they love me. I miss my parents. - Anna.
- I'm really sorry. - Van Kleiss.
- Okey. Let's find Nataly. - Anna.
- Hello, Van Kleiss. Hi, Anna. - Nataly.
- We will kill you, crazy women. - Anna.
- I do not think so. I can read minds and control you like puppets and and create illusions. - Nataly.
Anna saw her parents. On her hands emerged the blood.
- What's going on? What are you doing? - Anna.
- You will die. - Nataly.
- Anna, did not think about them. Control your thoughts. - Van Kleiss.
- Ok. - Anna.
Anna attacked Nataly. She hurt Nataly.
- You're a nasty girl. - she disappeared.
- Do not you dare run away from me! - Anna.
- Calm down. Good job. - Van Kleiss.
- Well, you saved me, so I have to say thank you. - Anna.
- It is not necessary. - Van Kleiss.
- You're right. I, too, would have saved you as a hero and more as a relative. - Anna.
- Meet again, Anna. - Van Kleiss.
- Yeah. - Anna.